Climate & Temperature
> Lugansk Climate
Lugansk Climate & Temperature
- Lugansk, Ukraine is at 48°34'N, 39°15'E, 62 m (203 ft). See map.
- Lugansk has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Lugansk is situated in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 8.5 degrees Celsius (47.3 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 27.6 °C (49.7°F). This indicates that the continentality type is continental, subtype subcontinental.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 473 mm (18.6 inches) which is equivalent to 473 Litres/m² (11.6 Gallons/ft²).
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Lugansk you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Adamstown, Pitcairn Islands where you would find a Tropical wet climate.
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Lugansk Climate Graph in Metric Units
Lugansk Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Kursk, Russia - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) NNW
- Sumy, Ukraine - 415.9 kms (258.4 miles) NW
- Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) NW
- Poltava, Ukraine - 361 kms (224.3 miles) WNW
- Lozovaja, Ukraine - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) W
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) W
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) W
- Doneck, Ukraine - 123 kms (76.4 miles) WSW
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) WSW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) WSW
- Kirillovka, Ukraine - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) WSW
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) SW
- Primorsko-Ahtarsk, Russia - 293.6 kms (182.5 miles) SSW
- Kerc', Russia - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW
- Krasnodar, Russia - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S