| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lugansk in February is slightly cold at -4.8 °C (23.36 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Lugansk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Lugansk, Ukraine
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Lugansk:
- Kursk, Russia - 418.1 kms (259.8 miles) NNW
- Sumy, Ukraine - 415.9 kms (258.4 miles) NW
- Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine - 274.5 kms (170.6 miles) NW
- Poltava, Ukraine - 361 kms (224.3 miles) WNW
- Lozovaja, Ukraine - 218.3 kms (135.6 miles) W
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 315.1 kms (195.8 miles) W
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 394.4 kms (245.1 miles) W
- Doneck, Ukraine - 123 kms (76.4 miles) WSW
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 325.2 kms (202.1 miles) WSW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 372.9 kms (231.7 miles) WSW
- Kirillovka, Ukraine - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) WSW
- Genicesk, Ukraine - 427.3 kms (265.5 miles) SW
- Primorsko-Ahtarsk, Russia - 293.6 kms (182.5 miles) SSW
- Kerc', Russia - 412.5 kms (256.3 miles) SSW
- Krasnodar, Russia - 393 kms (244.2 miles) S